Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Recorded at Home ...

It's been a few days since my last blog ... been such a busy weekend! The Come and See Live Night went well ... hope to get some audio of the event up soon (keep a look out)!

Speaking about audio, I thought of making a Maltese song (my voice, but not my own composition) - which I recorded here in my room at the seminary - 'Rajtek' ('I saw you'). If you do download it though, please consider leaving some feedback on this post ;). Download it here ...

Hit Right mouse button, and 'save target as'.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rob,

Well done. A very good and ispiring interpretation of this Maltese hymn. Keep it up.

I will be posting some material soon.

Take care & Peace with you

regards,
Hilary

Anonymous said...

Aw rob! I'm writing this on behalf of mama...she says PROSIT!! :)

bless you!

nat

Robert Galea said...

Hay Nat ... I guess that's your mum? Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

nice but....i'm wondering what it means, actually! i was thinking about that word towards the end mulej...means Lord, isn't it? so what? thanks...

Robert Galea said...

Yes Mulej means Lord... I did not understand the 'so what' part i'm afraid!

Tonio Galea said...

It's a very good song "Prosit"!!! xi darba jien ukoll ha niprova nghamel xihaga hekk imma bhalissa vera ghandi x'nghamel u ma tantx ghandi cans nirekordja fuq il-kompjuter,jaqaw taf il-xi wahda ms.kristie buhagiar, dik il-form teacher tieghi.

Robert Galea said...

Iva nafha. Jekk tirrikordja xihaga ghidli;)