Saturday, April 15, 2006

A Truly 'Good Friday'!

Today was a very good day. I started off my day (after Seminary prayers and a small breakfast) by going to visit (or rather re-visit) some prison inmates after organising a short time of prayer for them with another 4 seminarians. It is so wonderful to see their hunger for God.

After that I had a long 3:00pm service at the Mdina Cathedral (picture above), following which I headed off to the Were You There Passion Musical, where I played/sang the part of Jesus. It was an amazing experience; I, [along with many others], was moved to tears during many parts of it. Well done guys and girls at Y4J!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob.. ur a great student.. lol and u have an amasing voice.. keep using it for God!!
Gbu xxx

Robert Galea said...

Thanks Bett, UR the best of the best! Prepare for a big world-tour;)

Unknown said...

Hi Rob,

Thanks for visiting my blog. By the way I really expected you playing in the 'Notes 4 the Soul' orgnised by KDZ. There was too much noise!! You perfomance was missed.

Cu mate.
Peace.
Hilary

Robert Galea said...

Sorry I missed it too...had other commitments. Maybe next time!

Tonio Galea said...

well you had a best good friday more better then mine! I stayed inside as my parents did'nt let me go outside as they aren't that religious :(

Robert Galea said...

Never mind! I suppose, though, that any day is as good as you make of it!! Well now it's Easter Sunday (or at least its eve)... a new opportunity for a great day!