Sunday, June 11, 2006

Trust and have a Blast!

Tests are over and now I have my finals to conquer! This means that over the next few weeks I have to cover the subjects of the last 3 years. I will do my best and trust that God will do the rest!! ;) Though I have alot to look forward to... you see... after my last exam I will be in my 'year out'... that means that as of July I will be spending a year travelling, working and emmm... having a blast!!

You can still download the Deeper music video here >>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bob guess what! i came across a beautiful phrase whilst i was revising for one of my exams...it's in john's gospel and it goes this way:
"don't let your hearts be troubled...don't let them be afraid" if we just believe a little more...what if?
do we dare trust? do we dare risk? why not?

dodo

Robert Galea said...

Thanks Dor,
Take care!!