Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Retreat Day!

So much has happened over the last few weeks. I have decided to take a day of reflection and prayer tomorrow. I will be doing a much-needed retreat here at home. This is the program I'll be following:

  • 9am Breakfast
  • 9:45am Thanksgiving and Meditation
  • 10:30am Confession and Surrender Session
  • 11am Bible Reading and Study
  • 12 Watch a Worship DVD
  • 1pm Lunch
  • 2pm Rest
  • 4pm Praise and Spiritual Reading
  • 5pm Intercessiom
  • 5:30 Worship

(If I were a little more mobile I'd also include a Mass)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a splendid idea...actually i should consider to take something like this into my stride...summer holidays seem to have carried me a little bit away...but i'm sure something like this will help me get back in track...

dorianne

Robert Galea said...

You Should do!! You can do it at home or a retreat house... or in the country side!