Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Good Day!

Over the last few months I have been walking with a wonderful person to a journey into the Catholic Church as a sponsor and Godparent. Today we had a fantastic day where those on this journey were officially welcomed into the parish community and into the diocese. We had two great services, one in the parish and the other in the Cathedral with the bishop. Their baptism, confirmation and first communion will take place on Easter Saturday. It's been a good day... but the best is yet to come!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess this experience strenghtens your faith too.By the way, I wish you a fruitful Lent.Pat

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping me on my journey Rob... and for thinking I'm wonderful.

The best is truly yet to come! And I can't wait!!

Em

Unknown said...

hey rob.....im auditioning for a catholic band in malta called turning point...anyway..they wantme to sing hillsong!!! take care man

Ben said...

hi sorry for intruding ur blog robert... pls mr michael hans email me onbenji@y4jmalta... if your an established band in summer me and some otehr friends are plannin a christian rock concert for charity something well done! would love to know more abt ur band....
rob if ur here in august would you come play for us ? :p

Unknown said...

ben...i can be contacted on 99997180...hear from you..and peace and rock!!!

Ben said...

yay !!! will try call you tmrw michaels!!! lol seems liek God really wants it sending everything right!! need prayers guys pls thanks rob!!!