Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Long DIstances!

I just came back from a good time of adoration! It's so refreshing! More travelling ahead... I have to wake up early tomorrow morning to play at a conference of 1,800 teachers... it's a 2 hour drive! Then Saturday back to Melbourne to pick my mum up from the airport! I've travelled over 1,000 Km over the last week! It's so nice to drive long distances here.... big open spaces! Yesterday I went on a bus trip with some parishioners... it was fantastic... Kangaroos, emu's and ducks ate out of my hand!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What will those teachers be gathered for?Pat

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob!

I finally managed to view your vid. clip to 'Deeper' (Congrats) and a bit of 'What do you say'? (very late, so just a little, but very moving what I say! Thanks for doing it).

I would love to ask you numerous! q's on filming experience and recording and so on. Can I email you or do this another way?

God bless you,
Jessica Kelly (singer at Servants of Jesus Community, Sydney).

Robert Galea said...

Hey Pat and Jess,
So, the teachers met to go over Catholic school vision and to participate in many workshiips.
Jess, u can contact me on robert@thatsworship.com