Friday, September 14, 2007

Big News!!

After much thought, prayer and consultation; and with the permission and blessing of my archbishop I have come to the decision to continue my seminary studies in Australia. I will leave for Melbourne in January and will be studying there for the diocese of Sandhurst, Victoria. I'll be studying at Corpus Christi College and thus will not be entering the Malta Seminary this September.

Now, on a more relaxed note... I'm off to Parma, Italy (the homeland of ParmaHam, Parmigiana, etc) for a weeks holiday! Ci Vediamo!!

3 comments:

H1llz said...

Hey, it's Hillary (the one who played the keyboard at Y4J last Monday). I just wanted to say thanks for the encouragement that day, and the advice you gave to not even think about the playing but praise! Enjoy your holiday, and good luck for the studies in Australia! Keep updating the blog, and hope to see you again sometime soon =] Meanwhile, am keeping an eye out for news of a new CD!! =P

Anonymous said...

YAY BEST NEWS ALL DAY !!!
ill see you next year woohoo wow thanks 4 that!!
Kate xx

david c welker said...

Very cool blog, came across it searching Matt Redman. Cool pics too, God bless !