Monday, June 09, 2008

Press Release and Studies!

We're in the middle of exam week here... Seminaries tend to be an exciting place to be during exam time - everyone seems become hyperactive and all-round more fun!!;)

A press release about my involvement with World Youth Day has been published so I can now mention some of the events I will be a part of. I will be involved in 4 events. 3 of these events will be in front of more than 150,000 people, and one of those 3 will be at the final Papal Mass which will be attended by an estimated 1/2 a million people. Before that I will be singing at the Stations of the Cross in Barangaroo (Darling Harbour, Sydney) and also a 40 minute acoustic set on the Thursday night...

I'll tell you more about the rest soon enough!! Back to my studies!!!

2 comments:

LG said...

Good luck for your exams!
and all the events sound really cool... Good luck for those too :)
You're in my prayers

Anonymous said...

Wow.breathtaking.Bravupat