Sunday, January 11, 2009

Chill!

2 days till I begin a hectic month. I have had to pack for 4 things - I move from Australian 36 degrees Summer to Canada's minus 20 degrees. Then the day after I return I go to thaw in Fiji - praying the flooding will stop by the time I arrive. Once I land back in Melbourne I have a few hours to pick up my bags before flying to Sydney. Wait...there is more... then I land return to Melbourne, drive back to Bendigo to pick up my stuff to move back into the seminary for the year! Wow... 

Anyway - apart from that I am reading a good book which I must recommend.. It's called "A Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren. A must-read!! 

2 comments:

LG said...

bon voyage(s)
Blessings!!

Anonymous said...

Read it too last year I think, Rob you must get yor hands on "Heaven has blue carpet". Gives you loads of insight into sheep stuff!!! He he, you understand why God calls us sheep!