Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update...

Greetings from Melbourne Catholic seminary!
The first few weeks here have been a true time of grace, but ‘jam-packed’ to say the least. With studies, seminary commitments and so on. I have also been doing some prison work & writing some songs. In the available gaps I am also visiting the recording studio to work on a project due to be released towards the end of the year. My ‘tour schedule’ is also getting longer – trying to fit those in my short holiday times. Ok...ok... got the point...

Anyway… Lent is upon us, and Easter round the corner… Easter can come and go without impacting your life… don’t let that happen!!
Keeping you in my prayers!!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Its nice to know your still alive and kickin :P always busy fr bob :P May God bless ur work Bro! missin you loads :) wish i could visit you some time :)

God bless you and ur bros in aussie :)