Monday, July 13, 2009

Thank God For Music!

Thank God for the gift of music!!! The right music helps us turn our hearts to the right place... here are some New Christian Releases I recommend:

1. Life Light Up - Christy Nockels

Available from Amazon.com and iTunes


2. The Power of One - Israel Houghton

Available from Amazon.com
(iTunes Australia and Europe don't seem to have it.)

3. Faith+Hope+Love - Hillsong


Available from Amazon.com and iTunes.

All of these CD's have been a real blessing for me over the last few weeks!! Get a hold of at least one and let me know what you think!!

1 comment:

ThaPianoPlaya said...

I love the Hillsong CD, it's completely anointed and filled with Christ! Although I have to say my favorite Hillsong album is This is our God. I listen to it every day.