Saturday, December 16, 2006

Hamper happy!!

I met up with a few of our youth here this morning to plan our visit to the elderly next Tuesday. We chose the carols, practiced them on the piano and then wrapped the presents which they bought with their own money!

I later went to the local Cathedral hall to listen to Bishop Joe give some bible studies. Thank god for enthusiastic bishops:)

Why the hamper image??? Today I received my very first...yes, my first hamper ever!! I'm so happy with it... I don't think I will ever open it!!;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Open that hamper and taste all the goodies it has to offer. That is the only way in which you will be taking full benefit out of its contents. Remember the cheque story? Which one didn't want to cash because he treasured the signature, rather than what it aactually included?Pat