Tuesday, December 05, 2006

New Opportunities!

I am waiting for the arrival of parish volunteers... we are throwing them a Christmas party for all their hard work!

Yesterday marked my last day at Catholic College until next February... as part of the last day celebrations I was asked to play and sing for the teens there (800 of them)... what an amazing group- of kids!! Gonna miss them over the summer holidays!

Now is the time to dig deeper into parish life. A time of fantastic opportunity! Tomorrow I'll be organizing an evening Eucharistic Adoration for all the parishioners!! I'll be playing some music off my new ipod there!!;)

Pic Above-> Recent kangaroo sighting... note the baby joey in the mum's pouch!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure there will be some broken hearts at college:)Good idea to thank the helpers-feeling appreciated boosts one's energy.Pat