Friday, November 23, 2007

I just got back from an amazing week in Sicily. During the week I actually preached in Italian twice... that is a real feat for me!!

So... since I got back I got the final version of my CD "What a Day" and have sent it to the UK to be printed. Wohoo!! Also, tomorrow I will be appearing on Super One TV during Showtime at 9 and 10pm where I will be singing 2 songs from "What A Day"! Then during the weekend I will also be on Radju Marija and soon on RTK before I release the first single. SO EXCITING!!! To God be the Glory!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, especially for the preaching in Italian:)Pat

Robert Galea said...

Hi Pat... lost ur number - pls sms me again! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Big Big Thank You for coming to Radju Marija!! Our studios are always open for you and your music. God Bless! - Rosalba