Friday, November 02, 2007

The last few days have been so exciting. I am seeing the album come together - music (which is sounding just amazing), artwork, finances to fund the project and so on. God's hand seems to be on this!! To Him be all the Glory!!

I am off to the studio now as we are finishing off the Chellos and Violins today! I spent the morning preparing for a talk I have to give tomorrow to some 150 or so teens!! I will be talking about the FEAR of God!! Click on the banner below to visit the website.... On Sunday you should be able to download the talk from the same website!

Blessings!!

1 comment:

Ben said...

hey rob... amazing talk really nice... i think youve really hit the nail on its head on what fear of God is!!

this is the link of the video that ivan was telling you abt ... its really funny!

anyways gbu brother in jesus :P
gbu tc