Monday, December 03, 2007

Fantastic!

It is now 2:04 am and I have just come back from a concert where I played 8 songs, had supper and am now almost ready for bed! I love it... I love sharing music with others and sharing the message of God's love in general! It's been an exhausting few weeks..though I must admit every day has been extremely rewarding.

You can not imagine how excited I am about my upcoming album and the launch concert. I know that God is going to do great things through this whole project. It's so fantastic that this CD will appeal to people of all ages and all walks of life - believers and non believing, old and young, green and blue;) ... wow... I just can't wait! Less than 2 weeks!! Mulej F'Idejk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Robert!

Hey Robert , hope You're fine!It's been a very long time since I have came to this blog! but my friend told me Robert have launched a new cd and I entered the website to here the clips of them and they are really great , I really loved them "Prosit"

Take Care and God bless.
Tonio