Saturday, December 08, 2007

It's amazing what a difference a little exercise does if put into our routine. I love going to the gym...it takes my mind off things and helps me recollect myself - plus when I get home I treat myself with an 'un-censored' meal! Lovely!!

I will be sending out some of the ordered tickets of the concert on Monday... I am so excited and grateful about the release next week and the launch concert in January!

I will be on TV tomorrow (EDU 22), and then be sharing a talk with Y4J teens in the evening!! Wohoo!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Robert,
Was not able to make it to y4j meeting, but heard your talk on website. Just wanted to say well done, it was great!
God Bless

Anonymous said...

Hi Robert,
I read somewhere that your new album includes a song that you have been asked to perform at World youth Day in Sydney in front of His Holiness the Pope and the young pilgrims attending. Is this true? If so, which song is it?

Robert Galea said...

Hi, yes I will be singing in front of Pope Benedict and the WYD pilgrims at the Sydney WYD Stations of the Cross. Ill be singing "At the Foot of the Cross".

Anonymous said...

Heard your talk on the y4j website
just wanted to let u know that it was rly amazing. a lot of d stuff u said u went through is stuff i'm going through right now and it made me realize that if you went through all that stuff and you are where you are now, then there must be some hope for me :)