Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Synthesis!

It is busy days that help us appreciate the more quiet ones. It's funny... I am a full-time student and have to fight to find the quiet time to sit at my desk and actually study. Today I am determined to put in some decent energy into my synthesis. These are my last three months of official study so it is with a thankful and enthusiastic heart I should and will write this 25,000 word synthesis.

On another note: I put up another Podcast titled 'Consider it!' - you can download it for free here >> There will be a new podcast uploaded every few weeks, so if you decide to subscribe, iTunes will inform you when a new download is available!

In other news... a big Christian Website (www.Christian.com) is including this blog in its 'blogs' section. Be sure to check it out:

Christian

No comments: