Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Website Coming Very Soon!!

I am so excited about the All-New ThatsWorship.com coming out in June!

So far my official website has been mainly about my music; it is now going to be much more than that. The site will now have features such as Audio Homilies & Teachings, an incorporated Blog, Video and photo 'gadgets', a great new store (for CD's, books, T-shirts, downloads and more) and amazing music features such as song streaming, stories behind the songs, song usage suggestions and much more... all this wonderfully presented and designed by one of Australia's top web design companies!

Since we are in the design stage over the next few weeks I am more than happy to receive any suggestions if you have any! Until then you can still visit and interact with me, buy music and navigate around the current www.ThatsWorship.com.


No comments: