Sunday, November 19, 2006

Travel and ipod!

Today is concert day.... I have to drive down to Melbourne tonight to play 4 or 5 songs!! Those of you who pray... say a littl' pray'r for me;) I have been traveling a fair bit lately.. yesterday I drove for 2 hours to a place called Shepperton for an hour band-practice session. I have to do this 2 more times next week!!

Now... to share my joy... I added a new 30GB ipod video to my technology family!! It's an amazing piece of equipment, one that will keep me good company on my long drives!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that our prayers made the light shine a wee bit brighter:) Pat

Robert Galea said...

They sure did!!

Anonymous said...

Glad for you. That means you gave a great performance:) Pat

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob!

Any truth to the rumours you are getting an eyebrow piercing??

Em

Robert Galea said...

Hey! Where did u hear that?

Anonymous said...

from a friend... who is leaving for Slovakia tomorrow! Your secret is safe with me!!

Em

Robert Galea said...

Hmmm... seminarians!!!;)

Anonymous said...

I know... you gotta watch them! They are a cheeky bunch!

Em

p.s. Get one... it'll look awesome... and can always be removed!!

Robert Galea said...

Yeah! Tho "Authorities" not too happy with idea. Sorry 4 asking, but who r u Em?

Anonymous said...

That's cool. I emailed you about the young adult group.

gtg now... laughing at some muso's (including me) in Bull St at 5pm.

Catch ya later

Em

Robert Galea said...

Hey.. ok... looking into the Young Adult... asked a few people!

Anonymous said...

You've been meaning to find out more about travel, but weren't sure where to start searching. Look no further! It's all available here.