Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sleeping CIty!

It’s amazing – this city seems to go to sleep in January. It is so quiet around the parish at the moment as many people travel to the beach during this summer period. I went to give communion to the sick this morning, caught up with some emails, washed my clothes and prayed in the afternoon, and then visited the hospital in the evening. Tomorrow I’ll be going to the bush to play at some of the masses there.

In one week I’ll be touring around Australia for a whole month! Wohoo!! (refer to MySpace Upcoming Shows for details)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the exodus there is at Zebbug in summer, when a lot of parishioners go to Bugibba! Pat

Sarah said...

Ajma Rob... you really living the life down there aren't you?:) As for me... it's back to the books today at the UOM.Oh well... glad you-re enjoying it:) I'm still trying to work out oyur pose though on the last group of pictures, bottom left :)

Take care Rob,

Speak to you soon!

Robert Galea said...

Hi Sa... I sure am!!! Seems like u r settling back!! Good on ya!!