Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tasmania to Adelaide!


We have just returned from Tasmania.... wow... what a truly awesome place! If earth can be this beautiful I just cannot wait to see what heaven is like! We are spending a few days in Adelaide for some healing services here. These few weeks have been so great, though I must admit I do miss being in Malta for in this great time of change!!

The first pic is one taken from the room we were staying at in Tasmania and the second is Dr John and myself in Lorne (Victoria, Australia).

5 comments:

Simon said...

Hey Robert, lol, nice photo of u and John, say hi to him from me.

Anonymous said...

You will have time to reap the fruit of these changes. In the meantime, make the best out of these experiences. Pat

Robert Galea said...

Hey Sim...will do!

Pat...I met your uncle and sister Liz a few days ago! They speak very highly of you!! Keep well
Rob

Anonymous said...

M'ghandix dubju:)Jien tifla tajba ta.Pat

Ben said...

hi again miss pat hehe!! lol we seem to meet on every blog yet not in d same school hehe

aw rob selili al john !! i will try go speak with him when he coems back i miss him so much!! hes been such a great teacher in faith for me!!

gbu all praying for ya!