Friday, May 02, 2008

Getting Cold!

It's getting cold here! it hailed and thundered a little in Melbourne today. Though I prefer summer on the whole, I must admit that it is nice to be coming into winter.

I found the time to begin another assignment today... this time I am writing about "Listening". Something we should do more often!! It is going to be interesting - I have also been learning a little about listening during my weekly hospital pastoral visits!!

Anyway...I'm now off to do some vocal exercises... Oh... by the way... I also got more news about my playing at World Youth Day... I can't waith to share all I will be doing!! Will keep u posted!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an interesting topic for an assignment!Am considering giving such a topic to my students..it seems that they always have something to say about my choice though:( Pat

Bettina said...

wat fun its getting cold... its getting rly hot here xD...
your assignment title sounds like sumting coming out of an o level english paper *hehe d stress of it all* xD.. blesssings rob =)
Bettina

Anonymous said...

hi Rob

How i wish that when u come back to malta u give me a teaching about listening!! Man i dont hve patience ... lol ...

Anyways enjoy!!

Gbu
Anabelle