Thursday, May 15, 2008

Almost Livable!

It's amazing... I've been working hard on assignments and other studies and now, the most hectic time in the seminary, I am so relaxed! Most of my work is done, with just one assignment to hand in. After class today I spent the day cleaning and tidying my room.... it's almost livable!!;)

Last Saturday I went to a youth group to give my testimony and sing a few songs... yet another wonderful opportunity to be around youth on fire for God!


Just another reminder that my songs are now available on itunes!! Just log in to itunes and type in "Robert Galea"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Housework is a nice way to relax:) Keep in touch.. Pat

Brooks said...

Hey rob, thanks so much for the msg!! Sorry I didnt't msg bk but i dont't have credit. Praying for u cuz, God bless ya =] I hope all is well hehe