Sunday, January 20, 2008

Computer Blues!

It's been a good few days. I have been waking up earlier than usual (5 am to be precise) and begin my day with a good, relaxed time of prayer. Yesterday I drove nearly 2 hours for a few interviews, and today I had lunch with the bishop and some other Maltese people (we ate timpana!!!) after giving the Sunday mass homilies in 2 churches.

My computer is drivving me crazy...it is as slow as... I have no idea what is possessing it, though I will have to format my whole computer if it persists! Aaaaghhhhhhhhh!!!

Tomorrow... my diary is packed... but my day includes going to try and get a car, going to the gym (hopefully), and planning a short trip to Sydney.

6 comments:

Martine said...

Life's never boring when it's lived for God ej Rob? :) Gbu

Ben said...

hye rob i left you an email on robert@thatsw... hope you have tiem to read it and reply! id love to have ur feedback
thanks bro

Robert Galea said...

Hey guys, missing y'all! Tin, yes, true!! The closer you walk to God, the more dangerous, but the more fulfilling....and fun at times! Ben...I replied dude!

Ben said...

thanks boss :) miss you loads (in tears)

Anonymous said...

aa rob you're still fun even if you're so so so far away xD the computer story is quite amusing lol..sorry xD lol good luck! =] =]

Anonymous said...

lool catchin up on ur blogs ><... aah wat fun!! busy life!!! in our prayers =D