Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Feeding the Possum!


It's been a week since I arrived here and so much has happened since. I have been missing my family and friends, though at the same time I am so happy to be here. My CD's (What A Day) have just arrived in Australia and I can launch them here soon.

As time goes by I am realising more and more how happy I am to be called to possibly serve others through the priesthood, though I do feel so incapable and unworthy...anyway!!

Last night I went out with some wonderful people tor an Italian meal followed by a walk in the park to feed some possums (picture) , then to a banquet of desserts!! I have been eating so much since I arrived!!

6 comments:

Rob Rizzo said...

we miss you too rob hehe =) nd trust me ur not incapable! You're an amazing talker and i always found so much to learn from you, you're such an inspiration dude
God bless and take care, you're in our prayers
Rob

Martine said...

The more incapable we feel we are the more we have to rely on God! That's the only way we become instruments in God's hands!! :) Missing you terribly, but i know God has awesome plans for you! xxx

Anonymous said...

Haha! You've been eating too much? Good sign ta - u'll be a good priest then!! :)

Bob, miss u as well ta!! It was so good 2b there with u at yr launch concert! Great memories... of nice seminary years! Listening to our 'Here I am'... tnx so much 4 including it in yr album!!

Kp us in yr prayers as well bro! Coz to serve jesus is, as u sing, 2b there at d foot of d cross! Not easy... bt jst good 2b there with Him!

God bless Jamaica! ;)
kev

Anonymous said...

Rob i came across a paper on which i had points taken from your talk at big dig...really inspirational..you are very capable and we're proud to have a maltese priest-to-be like you =]

cappie said...

We all feel incapable and unworthy but the following is a good reminder

Lord, Jesus, give me the grace to step back, from time to time, to be renewed in my trust in the Father's love. Each day, with everyone you give me to love and care for, give me the trust in you I need not to worry about what will happen to me, how I come across, or to worry about my fears. When I'm tired give me the peace and consolation of knowing you understand and are with me.

Anonymous said...

lemme be boring.. might as well aye.. we all miss u.. nd u r capable..lol.. but no its tru.. u taught all of us loads in d short time u wer in malta *sob sob*.. nd we're sure ull be teaching loads of ppls stuff in aussie too.. =D