Thursday, January 17, 2008

An early morning ... A great man!

It's been almost 4 days since I arrived here in Australia and I have still not got into the right sleeping patterns. You see, there are 10 hours difference between here and Malta and so I find myself wide awake by 3 am. This morning I managed to prolong my sleep till 5am after which I had some time to pray, wash the dishes, go to mass, then to the gym and then some catching up with emails and friends;)

This afternoon and tomorrow morning we have the vigil and funeral of a holy man. Mons John Duffus was my spiritual director and confessor all last year while I was here. He will be greatly missed!

Below... The house where I am living & Church... and Mons John Duffus ->

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aah i see you got that wire xD

illami your house is so close to the church! cool...

If you still can't get used to the sleeping patterns by next week, you know you can always come back to Malta =P hehe

take care rob...i'll be uploading more vids of your launch! byebye!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob,

glad to see you're slowly getting used to Australia again...be sure to enjoy the sunshine..we've had a rainy day today here.

Always in our prayers!
Take care,
Clare

Fraser Pearce said...

Welcome back, Robert.

I found your blog looking for information on Mons Duffus' funeral. Yours was the only place on the net that I could find anything! Too late for me to attend, evidently.

I hope that our paths cross sometime soon.

In Christ,

Fraser Pearce (the Lutheran pastor at Spring Gully)