Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ok, so its been a few days since my last post. I've had yet another eventful week, from playing at a Jesus Youth conference in Melbourne - amazing group of teenagers - to spending time with Bishop Joe to preparing to enter the Melbourne seminary (in 2 weeks), to sitting through interviews and more...

I am also off to Sydney this weekend for some meetings and to work on a new video project! All exciting, though... it's strange as I stand in a very "unknown" place at the moment, knowing very little of what the near and far future holds in store - with seminary, studies, music and so on! My consolation is that God stands by my side!!! (sniff, sniff..ref to pic above;) Anyway... pls pray for me!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaawwww miskiiin!! ( not u..puss in boots XD =P)...hehehehe we're prayin for ya.. keep trusting god and following him =)...nd ur consolation ( dat god stands by ur side) is like a rly rly big consolation.. so like ur gna be fine lol... blesssings ^^

cappie said...

When we think of God’s covenant with us we can remember God’s promise to David this week in the scripture:

“I will be a father to him and he a son to me.
If he does evil
I will punish him…Yet I will not withdraw my favor from him”

God promised unconditional love and consistent forgiveness.

Change, yes. Dig deeper daily into our hearts. Help love sprout. Know God’s seed can root and sprout over and over and over again. God’s favor is always with us, within us.

viki said...

Hi Rob,

What a surprise! I just received the Zenit update to find an article on the 'Singing Seminarian'! :-)

Your means of evangelization is really reaching to the ends of the Earth! All Glory to Him!

God be with you,
Vik

maria angela said...

ure in our prayers Rob!! keep goin!! =D im sure God's so so proud of u =] God blss ya =D