Friday, February 22, 2008

Update from Melbourne!

One week has passed since moving into the seminary right in the city of Melbourne to continue my studies. It’s been an interesting week where I have been doing a lot of thinking though I must admit I have not quite settled down yet. The guys here (almost 50 of us) are fantastic – coming from all over the world – Korea, India, Philippines, Australia, Vietnam, Malta, Africa and more… It’s a wonderful multi-cultural community. I begin my studies next Monday and will also be working in a local hospital once a week. It is going to be an exciting few years!!

2 comments:

Ben said...

hey rob glad to hear its a nice community.. i finally decided what course im doing after/if i go to icpe .. in my prayers buddy hope youll grow even more in Jesus and keep helping other guys grow in Jesus like you did with me...
god bless you loads

Anonymous said...

Make the best out of this enriching experience.And out of your studies:)Pat