Friday, February 29, 2008

Finally…time to sit down before the computer and post something! It’s been a rewarding week. Lectures have begun and I have also actually started studying. I have to get as much covered as possible before World Youth Day. There is a real atmosphere of study and reflection here and it has been so nice building new friendships. It’s amazing how God gives the grace to enjoy life and feel at home even so far away from family and friends.

On another note, I will soon have a new website on ThatsWorship.com or RobertGalea.com and my music video is ready and almost ready to be launched. I will put up a clip of it shortly and will be launching it towards the end of March in collaboration with FaithTrip.net (a new Catholic personal and community space).

4 comments:

cappie said...

It's good you feel at home. It reminds me of a short poem by Hilaire Belloc:

Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine,
There's always laughter and good red wine.
At least Ive always found it so.
Benedicamus Domino!

Robert Galea said...

Hi, thanks so much for yor messages...they are a real encouragement!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bobby,

I'm glad you're having a good time at the seminary. You know, also I am very happy hear in Aussie land. People are fantastic, and the place is magnificent.

Good luck for your new video and web-site. I'm sure they will be another of your great successes.

Emanuel Joseph Ellul

P.S.: Before I leave to Melbourne, I'll try to inform you, in a way or another.

Anonymous said...

heey rob hope all's good! oo la la.. new website and new music video.. keep us updated XD.. blessings and prayers from Malta!