Saturday, March 08, 2008

Week of Adventure!!

It has been a few days since my lat post, as Internet is not so accessible here! Apart from that my time has been so taken up with studies, prayer... (and gym;)! I have been having such a blessed time here, learning so much through my studies, and through the many wonderful people I am living with!

On another note, I had a poisonous spider in my room the other day... managed to get rid of it, though I am a little paranoid at the moment, feeling spiders on me that are not there;)

Today is my 'day off' where I get to catch up with some academic stuff, emails and meet some friends - tonight I am off to meet a friend of mine who is a Spanish singer (also sings in the WYD song with me)!

Anyway... praying for you guys in Malta!! Election day!! God bless!!

3 comments:

cappie said...

You haven't seen spiders until you come to Queensland. I once had a Huntsman spider in my Capuchin habit when I went to put it on! :)

“The bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship.” William Blake

Have a good week

Anonymous said...

You reminded me of some friends of mine who over here are obsessed with 'wirdien' :) Pat

Amy said...

hey rob!!! My australian friend emailed me nd told me she'll be attending world youth day =) shes originally maltese,but has just lived in australia all her life..So basically, ure gna hv maltese blood encouraging you xD hehe Praying for you!
=) God Bless!