Thursday, November 16, 2006

Captivated by the Web!

The city was desolate today as Bendigo (the place I am living) had a public holiday today... Horse Racing day!!! I spent some time writing a song but without intending to, I spent most of my day chatting and updating my MySpace!! Goodness... it can really take hold of you!! Found some amazing bands and changed the format of my page...

Also... had a good email conversation with the Punk Priest!! Extraordinary man!! You can visit his site >>>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello rob! wow, you're doing so good ...
sorry i couldn't do it yesterday but i was dealing with tones of homework...anyway, many happy returns, so far it seems you are 25 now, isn't it? :-)
hope to hear from you! must dash...
god bless
marianna

Anonymous said...

Visited the site you suggested. It's em.. what should I say?...different to hear that version of Here I am, Lord. Can't imagine what would happen should we play it in church. Pat