Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Radio and TV Interviews!

This morning I took the train into the Melbourne City centre for an interview on SBS radio, then I had to rush back to Bendigo for a short TV interview on Waltzing Matilda (for Malta's PBS and Australia's SBS channels). I also had a 2 & a 1/2 hour lecture for a children's camp I will be doing in a few weeks. Working with children here is not taken lightly at all... I had to sit for training, have the police check my records and attend many briefings on the weekend! It's all good but it's also so sad that we have to take things so far!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really agree with what you said regarding working with children. Although one must do one's best to protect them, I feel that modern policies have isolated them and they have made carers so careful that hardly any contact can be established with the children.Pat

Anonymous said...

Do you have an idea when the 'Waltzing Matilda' program will be aired on TVM?

Robert Galea said...

Hi Chris,
I'm afraid I do not have an idea!
I will let u know if I find out, and u let me know if u see it;)

Anonymous said...

nice to know that you are attending various interviews frequently that gives you ample popularity just like...............radio/Tv shows