Thursday, November 23, 2006

Yet more to do!

I've played two 'gigs' in the last three days. Last night I drove two hours to a town called Shepperton (the village of the colourful cows) where we launched the new song I wrote for the local World Youth Day celebrations. An auditorium packed with 1,000 hyped teenagers... amazing!

I'm preparing for a kids camp I'll be participating in over this weekend. This camp is for less privileged kids aged between 7 and 14. Should be a good experience! Communion rounds and a funeral tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would really like to come across the purple Milka cow one day:) Wish you luck for the weekend-they will surely appreciate you.Pat

Anonymous said...

you had me thinking with your advertising comments the other day- how 'bout a wyd08 (can't believe its not butter) cow instead of a billboard? if anyone can organsie it , you can.. gimme a buzz... K