Sunday, November 12, 2006

Pigging out!

Back to busy Sundays!! Mass reading and announcements, then a quick lunch, meeting at the Chancery (Curia) for some World Youth Day planning, then a short afternoon rest and off to our first youth BBQ.... Man there was alot of eating!!!! I played cricket for the first time and some Australian Footy (almost like rugby, but the Australians would never admit that!!;)

Tomorrow I'll be spending my day off playing golf with other members of the local clergy!! Awesome!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems that you are doing a lot of eating over there. So how was the barbq?Meeting youths in an informal way is always (or nearly) an enjoyable experience. By the way, that picture really makes my stomach turn... Pat

Robert Galea said...

Hey... BBQ went really well thank God! Loved it!I also actuualy did the cooking!