Sunday, November 05, 2006

Teens and Fancy Dinners!

A fantastic coupl'a days! Fancy dinners, lots of preperation for meetings, meetings and plans for more meetings!! I just love being around teenagers. As time goes by I'm finding myself moreand more surrounded by youth!! My heart burns for them to see the Truth!!!
Anyway... soppy stuff... But true!!

I added another song on my PureVolume page and am still getting used to the MySpace system!

Tomorrow I'll be drivin' down to Melbourne again for a few days... this time I'll b taking my camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can understand your feeling about youths and the Truth. However, all we can do is encourage them by our example and pray for them. If you are an authentic witness, your presence among them will mark them for the rest of their lives. Pat

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob! Prosit for MySpace.com! GBU!