Thursday, September 28, 2006

Cruising Around!

I was supposed to spend today and the next few days in Melbourne, but there was a sudden change in plans. My day was spent designing a web page for the Sandhurst Diocese World Youth Day. I found out that the car I am driving is a Holden, just like the one in the pic... but not as new-looking and grey in colour.

I went for a long drive with a friend into the bush (countryside)... there is such beautiful scenery here!! Will try and take some snapshots the next time I go. I also got down to buying a new pair of sunglasses, to prepare for the upcoming summer;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a world full of contrasts. Someone is preparing to buy a pain of sunglasses, whereas we over here had to look for our umbrellas and winter shoes to brave the rain (it wasn't a flood however and it did not last long)! You can imagine how the roads in Malta were jammed... Pat

Anonymous said...

ara tgerger ta... x'hajja ghaddej!! :)) take care Bob & keep smiling

Robert Galea said...

Pat...true...I can just imagine the roads there! Kev -> I will keep smiling... just keep praying for me to be able to do that!

Anonymous said...

Aw Rob kif int gbin tidher li sejjer tajjeb x' tigri l-hawn u lhinn. prosit youth group li se tlaqqa insomma awguri u nitlob ghalik. Noel

Anonymous said...

Aw Rob kif int gbin tidher li sejjer tajjeb x' tigri l-hawn u lhinn. prosit youth group li se tlaqqa insomma awguri u nitlob ghalik. Noel

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob,
Had not seen your blog for about 5 or 6 days. Today I caught up with what you're up to. Listen, enjoy it to the full, but PLEASE do not remain there or decide to continue seminary in Australia. We need you here.....alot. Know what I mean? AM

Robert Galea said...

Hi Noel... yes do pray;) Things going great..missing u guys!

AM, glad to hav u back on d blog!