Saturday, September 23, 2006

Yet Some More embarrassment!!

I just came back from a long trip. It took us four hours driving to the place where bishop Joe was to give a one-hour talk. After the talk we had lunch and drove 4 hours back to Bendigo. I drove part of the way back. My driving went very well until I had to stop to change drivers. We were going 120km/hour and then I forgot there was no clutch so I really braked hard and nearly gave the sleeping bishop a heart-attack! The joke is I could not figure out what I was doing wrong! Yet another embarrassing event!! Oh well!! I saw an interesting looking pub along the way... take a look at the building in the pic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just a quick post...
woooooooooooow!!! it's so great you're doing so many and exciting things ;)
always pray for you...keep in touch
marianna

Robert Galea said...

Hey Marianna, yes Ive been kept busy! Please do pray for me and the youth here... lots and lotgs of prayer is needed!! Hope you are well..praying 4 4u too!!