Friday, September 08, 2006

Venture for Youth

Getting into parish life here, which I must say is much more relaxed than that in Malta. I noticed a great lack of youth here, so we are going to try and get a band started with some of the local teens and also organize some kind of youth meetings. Slowly, but by God’s grace surely!! Played at mass this morning for some more school kids at the parish here (pic above-next door to where I live) and then went around some houses to give Communion! This evening I am going to meet some other priests with the bishop. Next week I will be going up the mountains for a weeklong seminar on public speaking!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Julian. I am 10 years old. Your website is very interesting.I am the nephew of a friend of yours,Anne Marie. Hope you are having fun in Australia. Wish to meet you when you come back to Malta. I like your songs. May God be with you. Julian

Robert Galea said...

Hi Julian,
thanks for your comment! I would love to meet you once I get to Malta!