Saturday, September 16, 2006

Eventful Day!

Today proved to be my busiest day since I've arrived here in Australia. I began my day with mass, then went to visit some of the elderly and sick at their homes. I love doing that!! After that we had a big meal here at home (11 people) after which I went to buy a bicycle. The roads here are fantastic for cycling! Everywhere is flat. I went to a second-hand shop to buy it... Unbelievable... I bought a mountain-bike for $5 (Lm1.50). Now I have to get a safety hat (helmet). Ok... Then I came home, discussed some plans with the bishop, spent some time composing a song and then I went to the gym(right)!! I hope to go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week... issa naraw!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made an incredible bargain in buying that mountain bike! Have fun! GBU

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob,
Read your blogs daily. Please answer my email. Will be back home tomorrow. AM

Anonymous said...

he bert, it is magro and mons again! at the moment we are relaxing in marsalforn! i am also studying my portugese hard! and guess who is coming to visit while i am in Brazil? you ll never guess!
my old friend his Holiness!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your adventures, especially since I didn't have the opportunity to go abroad this year.School will be starting very soon now (I'm that teacher of French...)and its good to see others having a good time while working and gaining experience:) Would really like to enjoy working with this year's students. Who knows, perhaps you blogs will inspire someone to create his/her own in French. Pat

Robert Galea said...

Hi MAC, and Magro... wow, his Holiness!! Sellili ta!! Missing u guys.

Kris... I will try to be careful... trying to get a bit fit here!

Pat... thanks for your comment... would be a good way to teach frence... by getting them to open a blog! Take care!!