Sunday, September 10, 2006

Settling Down

Have not gone up to the mountains yet... apparently we are leaving tomorrow!! Could be the Australian accent, got the day wrong. Just as well... had a great day today! I went to play at some masses in the bush (countryside) today and met a few teens!! I invited them to a youth meeting we would be starting soon - they all seemed excited - especially the part when I told them we would be getting drunk ;) Hmmmm!!!

After going out for lunch I got a surprise call from a Maltese woman, Pauline who came for me and took me around! That was fun... I then went to have supper at her house. Oh yeah... I also wrote a song today, but then I went out and when I returned I forgot the tune... Oh well!! Need to get some mp3 recorder or something!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robert...you, getting yourself drunk? mmm, i have my doubts on that knowing how careful you are about drink and everything. well, it's good to see you're having fun and settling down just fine. will pop by your blog soon to see what you're up to!

cheerio! GB! ;o)
Rene'

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob,
You seeem to be having a good time. YOu deserve it. My nephew is so pleased you wrote back to him. He just enjoys your songs. Enjoy it in the mountains. AM

Robert Galea said...

Hi Ren... Not getting drunk!! I'm on my best behaviour!! Hi AM, enjoy your trip!