Sunday, September 17, 2006

Roasted Pig!

I was invited to the birthday party of a Filipino woman. It was a nice evening in the country-side. There was enough food to feed a regiment... and a whole pig to eat too!! Please note... that is not blood on the pig but some BBQ sauce or something!!

Other than that I've been kept busy with parish life, attending all the masses to be introduced & play a few songs. Been great fun meeting new people! Below is a pic of Fr Joe Taylor the parish priest, and me after mass.

I'll be going up to Melbourne this week to meet some Maltese people there.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I should hope that isn't blood!! Glad your enjoying it ....Rob did you shave your hair?!?! You look really different... anyway off to books. See ya!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that a guitar and a good singer make mass more joyful.It's a good remedy to help increase the percentage of those who go to Sunday mass over here.Pat

Robert Galea said...

I think it does Pat!! Sa... no, hair not shaved.... but it is shorter than usual!