Friday, September 08, 2006

Exploring the Grounds!

So here is what I have been up to!! First of all... I've been waking up at 3am every morning - still jet-lagged you see!! Yesterday I went around to take a look at the parish area, and after that I went to the curia to speak to the national Catholic youth director to organise some workshops and stuff for youth, and visit Bishop Joe. This morning I went to a mass and to speak to some 11 year-old kids whom I may be working with soon. I also went to a beautiful lake (Weeroona Lake - strange name!!) and then to the city centre (pic on the right)! Oh yeah!! I also got a 3 month membership to the local gym!

Have a new Australian mobile... email me and i'll send you the numba'!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey ROb, it looks beautiful! I know what you mean about the jet lag and I am only 5hrs back! You'll get used to it but.It's going to be a great experience ! Speak to you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting me into the picture and for posting 2 pictures too. I am so happy for you. It is going to be a fantastic year please God! You will soon get over jet lag. Had it in America and Canada. God bless you. AM

Robert Galea said...

Thanks AM and Sa. Yes, slept well last night thank God!