Saturday, September 30, 2006

Tired Eyes!

My eyes need a rest! I have spent the last 2 days in front of the computer... designing a website and experimenting with some computer music recording stuff! The highlight of my day was doing communion rounds for the sick! I also went for a short walk to the shopping mall to see if my sunglasses are ready yet... they should be in my hands tonight!! I'm now off to meet with some priests top didcuss ideas for Sunday's homily! There are a few conferences on healing, youth and other subjects in the Bendigo area which I am looking forward to soon!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Rob... Just a quick note to say hi. Sounds like you're having a great time and working hard!! Nice car by the way! I'm really enjoying it here too, time is flyin though, don't know if it is the same for you! Anyway, take care and GBU,

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Wish you luck for your first youth meeting, although I'm sure you'll do well. Pat

briangrech said...

goodluck with the website ;-))

Robert Galea said...

Thanks Bri... may contact u for the finishing touches;)