Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ahhhhhhh!

I had a fantastic 3 days in Melbourne. I went to visit a few friends there and had a good, relaxing time. It was a long, enjoyable drive there and back (2 hours each drive at 110 Km/hr). After spending 2 hours at an impressively equipped gym there with some friends I attended a Pentecostal church service last night - what a fantastic experience!!! Beautiful singing and worship, and a great tattoo-covered preacher! I think I have so much to learn from these guys!! This morning I woke up to a healthy, fat-free bacon and poached egg breakfast, and after visiting a mega shopping mall I headed back home to Bendigo!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you thinking of coming to Malta tatooed? :)Pat

Anonymous said...

Gym, Pentecostal service, worship, tattoos, fat-free breakfast, shopping mall... you're still our same old Bob!! Hehe!! :) So glad to know ur enjoying this experience!! Bob, one more week to ordination! Pls keep us in yr prayers ta! God bless Bombay!

Robert Galea said...

Hi Pat... tempting, but unlikely! Kev... I am so sorry I'll be missing your ordination!! I'll be there through my prayer!

Anonymous said...

good god!
that is an awful thought a preacher covered in tatoos!

I prefer to be covered in lace and damask!

more dignified isn't it!

Anonymous said...

guess who left the last post

Robert Galea said...

I WONDER!!!! Only one person I know would make suc comments! Missing u guys!