Sunday, October 08, 2006

CD Marketing!!

Today saw the unofficial launch of my CD Closer here in Australia. I think I make the same mistake over and over. I sing a song that is not on the CD (I Surrender) during a public 'performance' and that is the song that people want!!! What to do? I think I will get the song they want out as a single. I have so much to learn about performance and CD marketing!!

The day went well... had lunch with the bishop before getting lost with the car. I have been writing a few songs lately too... I am riding a muse-wave at the moment. I will be beginning work teaching at Catholic College twice a week as of next Thursday... yet another exciting venture.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What will you be teaching?As for the song, don't worry...they will also get used to and will come to like the ones on the CD too.Pat

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob, great to catch up on your news. Very entertaining! We're great fans of "I surrender" too... Maybe it will make it into the next album ;-)
Mark & Maria D.

Robert Galea said...

Hey Mark and Maria... missing u here! Pat... thanks... I'm sure they will too!

Anonymous said...

hey rob, its rob from y4j :P thanks 4 de gr8 song of the y4j live in, its rly gd!!! THANKS and GBU

Robert Galea said...

Hi Rob, thanks! Take care!!