Sunday, October 22, 2006

More Music Downloads!

Ok... So here is something new!! A new and easy way to pay-per-download! You can now download my latest singles for a few cents - including one never-heard-before song called "Glory to You". Just click HERE or on the pic, then once on the page click on 'Music'! This may soon replace the need to produce CD's ;)

Had a good relaxing day... most of it spent organizing upcoming meetings and having Skype conversations with some of my friends (in Canada, USA and Malta), then I went to a family BarBQ.... fantastic company and food! I'm now off to get some sleeeeeeep!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob. It's Mark! How r u doing in Australia? We miss u at community!!! Wen u coming back? Hope to see u soon gbin. Take care God Bless you

Robert Galea said...

Yo Mark, Im doing really well here!! Will see u in a year or so unless u come down here! Take care gbin!

Anonymous said...

i wish i can come down der, but rite now im preparing for my A levels hehe see u Rob. Btw, I heard the single against abortion...its brilliant. God Bless :)