Friday, October 06, 2006

New Article!

Another jam-packed day! Meetings, a lovely Chinese meal in a beautiful country house and more meetings... then a workout at the gym, and another meeting after that. The last meeting was interesting - a group of 8 people meet with me every 5 weeks to give me feedback, making sure I am living up to he Papal document Pastores Dabo Vobis on my work here and support wherever I need.

I added a new article called "Do it Scared!" to the articles section of my website. Here I write about not letting fear stop you from reaching for your dreams.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday, in one of my frequent panic attacks because of too much work, someone told me that fear is the reason for courage! Pat

Robert Galea said...

Hi Pat, yes too true!

Anonymous said...

Managed to take a look at your articles. They are great.Thanks for sharing them.Pat