Monday, October 23, 2006

Fruit Salad

Sunday... the busiest day for the Church!! Woke up, had breakfast, went to pray then to mass. This afternoon we had our 4th youth meeting which went really well! God is good!!

In between these things I decided to make a simple fruit salad:)
  1. 2 Grapefruits (1 chopped up, one squeezed)
  2. 3 Oranges (2 chopped and one squeezed)
  3. 4 Apples (chopped)
  4. Gin (1/4 of a glass poured evenly over fruit)
  5. Mix well and put in fridge for a few hours before serving with a bit of fresh yoghurt - it should serve 3 to 4 people!!

Divine!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always pity priests on a Sunday.Whilst others look forward to the weekend, I think that for a priest, it means almost two days of continuous work!However, it is also an occasion to be nearer the congregation and to bring to the faithful Chirst Himself.So praise the Lord for priests...and for busy seminarians:)Pat

Gavril Flores said...

hi rob! why don't u think of doing a recipe per week! instead the singing seminarian, we may find an article on your recipes!! hehe tc king!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ro.I need to contact you urgently,till Thursday.Its because of someone who is coming to Australia on Friday.Could you tell me how I can do so pls? Patricia

Robert Galea said...

Hey Pat, u can send me an email on robert@thatsworship.com.

Robert Galea said...

Gav, that would be good if I really knew how to cook... but believe me, there are better places to get recipies than from me!