Sunday, October 15, 2006

It's a Seminarian's Life!!

Today was easy to handle... chilled administrative work, then a bit of shopping, cooked some extravagant omelets (which looked horrible) for me and Fr Alex (vice parish priest), then baked some bread (I took a picture of it-> and 'photoshopped' it a little). [Yesterday I also cooked a Mediterranean pasta for us.] Then I went to mass and was told I had to play and sing!! I was unprepared... and I have to be prepared here as they sang ancient hymns and I donno many of them. But three courageous young girls and one guy came to the rescue. I sang and played along with them. After that I went out for a piping-hot pepperoni pizza (notice alliteration) and now I am stuffed and ready to laze by the TV!! It's a seminarian's life!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Rob, I am impressed by the number of times you have gone out to eat!! ;) I'm now off to have breakfast ! There that's for the shopping comment :)

See ya!

PS: The bread looks good, make sure you don't forget these cooking skills when you get back!!

Anonymous said...

What a life eh!
Is-Seminarju bdejna nirrankaw! Bilhaqq ghax I forgot to tell you, I took your place as sacristan at the Seminary together with Ronnie!

GBU!
Cristian

Anonymous said...

I do admire your culinary efforts:) This is the holistic formation put into practise. Well done for the effort and for the result. Jekk il-Qriema jigu bzonn furnar... Pat

Robert Galea said...

Thanks Sa... but not as much as I'd like to!! Chris... I could not have surrendered my job to a better man... Pat, very holistic indeed!!!